2012 Band Camp Schedule
- Tuesday Aug 14 10:00am-8:00pm
- Wednesday Aug 15 9:00am – 7:30pm
- Thursday Aug 16 9:00am – 7:30pm
- Friday Aug 17 10:00am – 8:00pm
- Saturday Aug 18 10:00am – 8:00pm NAMA Sponsored BBQ for dinner
- Sunday Aug 19 10:00am – 8:00pm Preview Show begins at 7:00pm
Please Note: You must print and fill out the forms in the Band Camp Info Packet to be turned in on the first day of camp. Also take time to read the Student Handbook (you do not need to print this out).
Fee for uniform cleaning will be $20.00 – further info on uniform cleaning is in the Info Packet. During band camp, you may also purchase the white polo shirt and shoes if you do not already have them. See the info packet for more info. We will notify you which day uniforms and other items are to be picked up.
- There may be periodic afternoon rehearsals every few weeks throughout the summer. These dates will be announced soon, and we are totally understanding if a student cannot make all of them due to camp, work, travel, etc. These short rehearsals will just help us get a jump start on the season and get the incoming Freshman involved!
As always, if you have any questions, comments, or feedback, please contact Mr. Smalley - firstname.lastname@example.org
NAHS Marching Band 2012 theme: TBD